- Sans Rx. Acheter Levitra Danemark. Fiable, rapide et sécurisé
- Viagra 130 mg En Ligne Fiable - 24/7 Service Clients - Livraison dans le monde (3-7 Jours)
- Uppköp På Nätet Ivermectin 3 mg * Försäljning och gratis piller med varje beställning * Bästa Stället Att Köpa Generiska Läkemedel
- Options de paiement flexibles - Acheter Du Vrai Keflex En Ligne
- Miglior farmacia per l'acquisto di farmaci generici - In linea Stromectol 12 mg Non Prescritti - Più veloce Spedizione Stati Uniti
- Pharmacie Pas Cher - Marque De Stromectol - Expédition trackable
- Paroxetine På Nätet / Hela världen Frakt (1-3 dagar) / BTC betalning är tillgänglig
- Remise sur Réorganise :: Trecator Sc France Pharmacie :: Livraison Rapide Worldwide
- Generique Amlodipine Forum - livraison garantie - Livraison Rapide
- Tadalafil Générique Pas Cher - Livraison gratuite Airmail Ou Courier - Payer Par Carte Visa
First Name: Email Address:
Register now for our "FREE" service to monitor your batteries,electrode pads and CPR responder expiration dates.
Free First Aid Kit with all AED's.
"Free" shipping on all AED's.
(Enter Coupon Code "100" at checkout)
The Zoll AED Plus is a great unit. If you need one, check out:
If you need an AED trainer, checkout American Med Supply @
The Camden Clark Medical Center has donated a piece of lifesaving equipment to a Marietta sports league to have on hand during practices and games in the event an emergency occurs. Mike King, president and CEO of Camden Clark Medical Center, presented an automated external defibrillator (AED) Monday to Tim Mullen, president of the Marietta Recreational Soccer League. The death of a young athlete is still fresh on a lot of people’s minds locally. Marissa Elise Miller, 12, of Vienna died unexpectedly on Sept. 5 while at soccer practice. Article PhotosBRETT DUNLAP Special to the TimesTim Mullen, president of the Marietta Recreational Soccer League, accepts the donation of an automated external defibrillator (AED) Monday from Mike King, right, president and CEO of the Camden Clark Medical Center. It was Miller’s death that got officials realizing the need for such a device at games and practices, Mullen said. “It got us thinking that we don’t have anything down there that could save someone,” he said. Sudden cardiac death results in around 100 deaths in the United States each year, according to the American Heart Association. Sudden cardiac death is the result of an unexpected failure of proper heart function, usually during or immediately after exercise without trauma. Since the heart stops pumping adequately, the athlete quickly collapses, loses consciousness and ultimately dies unless normal heart rhythm is restored using an automated external defibrillator (AED), the AHA reported. The chance of sudden death occurring to any individual high school athlete is about one in 200,000 a year. Sudden cardiac death is more common in males than in females; in football and basketball than in other sports and in African-Americans than in any other race and ethnic group. The only effective treatment for ventricular fibrillation is immediate use of an AED, the AHA reported. An AED can restore the heart back into a normal rhythm. An AED is also life-saving for ventricular fibrillation caused by a blow to the chest over the heart, they said. Camden Clark has received grants and has been able to supply such devices to organizations and groups in the area that such a device could be helpful to in an emergency, including Blennerhassett Island. “These kind of devices are very self-explanatory and they have saved a lot of people,” King said The medical center started a screening program for student athletes where irregular heartbeats and arrhythmia were detected early and dealt with.
Ultimate Finger Pulse Oximeter C21
Intended for noninvasive spot-check measurement of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2).
Suitable for pediatrics and adults in homecare and clinical settings.
– Two colors LCD display; Adjustable brightness
Thanks for your business.
Allyn Cutts, VP
P.S. This is 43% discount is only available for the next few days, or while supplies last. We only have 19 in-stock.
~~~~~ Our Information ~~~~~
phone orders: (877) 899-0002
To read the official Press Release, go here: http://AmericanMedSupply.com/b/press-release/august-aed-giveaway-winner/
Here’s how to follow American Med Supply on LinkedIn…