- Sein Marktforschungsumfragen leicht für Ebendiese sein?
- The Basics of HyperConvergence
- Exploring The Need of your Good Strategy to Seek out Initial Company Traders
- Checking the Need of any Good Strategy to Seek out Start up Business Individuals
- Exploring The Need on the Good Strategy to Find Starting out Small business People
- Checking Need to a Good Business Plan to Seek Start-up Industry Investors
- Going through the Need to a Good Business Plan to Seek out Initial Online business Buyers
- Exploring The Need of any Good Strategy to Find Starting out Company Option traders
- Exploring The Need of your Good Business Plan to Seek Establish Internet business People
- Exploring The Need of an Good Strategy to Seek out Initial Internet business Shareholders
First Name: Email Address:
Register now for our "FREE" service to monitor your batteries,electrode pads and CPR responder expiration dates.
Free First Aid Kit with all AED's.
"Free" shipping on all AED's.
(Enter Coupon Code "100" at checkout)
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) is the prime risk factor for the occurrence of SCA or sudden cardiac arrest. All those who have been victims of SCA are found to be suffering from some degree of CAD. But unfortunately, until SCA occurs, they do not even come to know that they are suffering from CAD. This is because the CAD is silent and it does not manifest any symptoms.
It is the reason that it has also been found that prior to SCA, the victims has already had a silent heart attack which they haven
While sudden cardiac arrest is not as common of an occurrence in school-aged children as it is in many other segments of the population, particularly those in their early to middle age, it is something which happens and usually does so without warning.
This is a tragedy which is largely preventable, at least if the proper equipment is on hand. The first few minutes after a cardiac arrest are critical; and it can take some time for emergency personnel to arrive on the scene
The electrical system of the heart suffers a short circuit due to the sudden strike of a cardiac arrest. The heart begins to quiver instead of pumping in its normal rhythm. This abnormal heart rhythm is known as ventricular fibrillation (VF). As the name suggests, Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) strikes without prior warning. It often happens at home with people who are not well aware of the recognized symptoms of heart disease. In order to ensure the maximum chances of survival, from SCA and caused by VF, a defibrillator must be used within five minutes.
The Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator from ActiveForever.com is manufactured by Philips, the pioneer in portable defibrillation technology. It is designed for the benefit of the ordinary person who unfortunately is a victim of an extraordinary moment. It is the most reliable and easy to use defibrillator available.
It is a small, lightweight defibrillator which weighs about 3.3 lbs. it is fitted with clear and natural voice instructions to guide the user through each step of defibrillation and CPR. It has got Integrated Smart Pads which when placed on the patient