The Medtronic LIFEPAK 500 is an (discontinued) automatic external defibrillator for immediate use of the first responders of cardiac emergencies. Its unique design enables it to determine the amount and the moderation of shock that is suitable for the particular individual. Medtronic Physio-Control is joined by the Banyan International to construct the LIFEPAK 500 AED and its accessories. In fact, the Lifepak defibrillators have had the reputation of being the standard ALS equipment for several decades. This is actually the fourth generation on the run. The details can be accessed at AmericanMedSupply.com.
The LIFEPAK 500 functions as a biphasic waveform. It includes a double pair of Quick-Combo Electrodes that has a Redi-Pak pre-connect system. It runs on a single non-rechargeable five year battery which comes with a carry case. The product also has an AMBU Res-Cue-Key First Responder Kit, the operating instructions, and an instructional video.
The principle features are:
The LIFEPAK 500 delivers shock levels that are according to the recommendations of the American Heart Association and the European Resuscitation Council.
The Quick-Combo electrodes that are equipped with the pre-connect system is sure to save valuable time during an emergency.
The design of the product is light-weight so as to provide you the benefit of grab-and -go portability. It weighs just seven pounds.
The AMBU Res-Cue-Key First Responder Kit comprises of a double pair of vinyl gloves, a disposable CPR barrier, a disposable razor, a disposable antimicrobial wipe and a single pair of trauma scissors.
The product is designed to ensure a safe and simple delivery to enable widespread deployment. The sleek design is also intuitive in character. This makes it ideal for the infrequent and inexperienced users. Apart from offering clear screen messages, it also has voice prompts combined with ready display with the aid of lighted buttons in order to guide the responders. The Quick-Combo electrodes in the pre-connect system is illustrated with electrode diagrams to facilitate optimum placement by the user.
Caution: This unit is outdated, and is no longer available. American Med Supply can still provide batteries and pads for this unit, although you should seriously consider replacing any Medtronic Lifepak 500 you have in the very near future. Call us today to discuss replacement of your Medtronic Lifepak 500.
- Cheap Canadian Online Pharmacy - In linea Enalapril 10 mg Senza Prescrizione Medica - Accettiamo: Visa Mastercard, Amex, Echeck
- Quanto costa Voltaren Diclofenac * Accettiamo: Visa Mastercard, Amex, Echeck
- Inköp Deltasone 40 mg Norge Licensierade och generiska produkter för försäljning
- Generique De Metaglip 2.5 mg. Meilleurs Prix pour tous les clients. Livraison gratuite Airmail Ou Courier
- Commander Albenza Generique - Soutien en ligne 24 heures
- No Prescription Required * generic 5 mg Lipitor Looking * No Prescription Pharmacy Online
- Köp Misoprostol Snabb Leverans :: Ingen Script På Nätet Apotek :: Frakt över hela världen
- Sécurisée et anonyme - Achat Cipro 500 mg Sur Internet
- Vente De Nexium En Pharmacie - Livraison gratuite dans le monde
- 24/7 Service Clients / Acheter Generique Celecoxib / La Morue Livraison
First Name: Email Address:
Register now for our "FREE" service to monitor your batteries,electrode pads and CPR responder expiration dates.
Free First Aid Kit with all AED's.
"Free" shipping on all AED's.
(Enter Coupon Code "100" at checkout)