Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) is the prime risk factor for the occurrence of SCA or sudden cardiac arrest. All those who have been victims of SCA are found to be suffering from some degree of CAD. But unfortunately, until SCA occurs, they do not even come to know that they are suffering from CAD. This is because the CAD is silent and it does not manifest any symptoms.
It is the reason that it has also been found that prior to SCA, the victims has already had a silent heart attack which they haven
- The Zoll AED Plus is…
- If you need an AED…
- The Camden Clark Medical Center…
- Blood Pressure Machine: What is It?
- Waterproof Survival Kit: March 2012 Special
- December 2011 Monthly Special
- American Med Supply AED Giveaway Grand Prize Winner Is…
- American Med Supply AED Giveaway September Winner Is…
- American Med Supply AED Giveaway August Winner Is...
- American Med Supply July AED Giveaway Contest Winner
First Name: Email Address:
Register now for our "FREE" service to monitor your batteries,electrode pads and CPR responder expiration dates.
Free First Aid Kit with all AED's.
"Free" shipping on all AED's.
(Enter Coupon Code "100" at checkout)