The electrical system of the heart suffers a short circuit due to the sudden strike of a cardiac arrest. The heart begins to quiver instead of pumping in its normal rhythm. This abnormal heart rhythm is known as ventricular fibrillation (VF). As the name suggests, Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) strikes without prior warning. It often happens at home with people who are not well aware of the recognized symptoms of heart disease. In order to ensure the maximum chances of survival, from SCA and caused by VF, a defibrillator must be used within five minutes.
The Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator from ActiveForever.com is manufactured by Philips, the pioneer in portable defibrillation technology. It is designed for the benefit of the ordinary person who unfortunately is a victim of an extraordinary moment. It is the most reliable and easy to use defibrillator available.
It is a small, lightweight defibrillator which weighs about 3.3 lbs. it is fitted with clear and natural voice instructions to guide the user through each step of defibrillation and CPR. It has got Integrated Smart Pads which when placed on the patient
- The Zoll AED Plus is…
- If you need an AED…
- The Camden Clark Medical Center…
- Blood Pressure Machine: What is It?
- Waterproof Survival Kit: March 2012 Special
- December 2011 Monthly Special
- American Med Supply AED Giveaway Grand Prize Winner Is…
- American Med Supply AED Giveaway September Winner Is…
- American Med Supply AED Giveaway August Winner Is...
- American Med Supply July AED Giveaway Contest Winner
First Name: Email Address:
Register now for our "FREE" service to monitor your batteries,electrode pads and CPR responder expiration dates.
Free First Aid Kit with all AED's.
"Free" shipping on all AED's.
(Enter Coupon Code "100" at checkout)