While sudden cardiac arrest is not as common of an occurrence in school-aged children as it is in many other segments of the population, particularly those in their early to middle age, it is something which happens and usually does so without warning.
This is a tragedy which is largely preventable, at least if the proper equipment is on hand. The first few minutes after a cardiac arrest are critical; and it can take some time for emergency personnel to arrive on the scene
- The Zoll AED Plus is…
- If you need an AED…
- The Camden Clark Medical Center…
- Blood Pressure Machine: What is It?
- Waterproof Survival Kit: March 2012 Special
- December 2011 Monthly Special
- American Med Supply AED Giveaway Grand Prize Winner Is…
- American Med Supply AED Giveaway September Winner Is…
- American Med Supply AED Giveaway August Winner Is...
- American Med Supply July AED Giveaway Contest Winner
First Name: Email Address:
Register now for our "FREE" service to monitor your batteries,electrode pads and CPR responder expiration dates.
Free First Aid Kit with all AED's.
"Free" shipping on all AED's.
(Enter Coupon Code "100" at checkout)