USA, January 20, 2009: ZOLL Medical Corporation (NASDAQ GS: ZOLL), a manufacturer of resuscitation devices and related software solutions, announced today it is offering a $100 rebate on their Zoll AED Plus, when purchased through American Med Supply. The rebate is only valid on units purchased before February 20, 2009.
American Med Supply is doing their part as well – American Med Supply is taking $719 off the suggested retail price of the Zoll AED Plus through February 29, 2009.
When asked why they were reducing the price of the Zoll AED Plus, Allyn Cutts, Vice President of American Med Supply said – “February is American Heart Month and it’s our stated mission to make sure anyone in America is within four minutes of a defibrillator. They save lives. It’s just that simple.”
Mr. Cutts went on to say – “The Zoll AED Plus is one of the absolute best automated external defibrillators (AEDs) on the market. I can use anyone I want, and it’s the one I choose to carry.”
More than 340,000 people die from sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) each year in the US alone – That’s more than from breast cancer, prostate cancer, house fires, firearms, traffic accidents, and AIDS combined. Fewer than 7% of the people who experience a sudden cardiac arrest survive – without external defibrillation.
And for every minute that goes by without treatment, a cardiac arrest victim’s chance of survival decreases by 7-10%. After about 10 minutes without defibrillation, few if any attempts at resuscitation are successful.
SCA is estimated to affect more than 7,000 children annually, according to the Pediatric Clinics of North America Journal.
ZOLL Medical Corporation is committed to developing technologies that help advance the practice of resuscitation. With products for pacing, defibrillation, circulation, ventilation, and fluid resuscitation, ZOLL provides a comprehensive set of technologies, including Real CPR Help
An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) in the form of ZOLL’s AED Plus features Real CPR Help is a tool which is designed to enable the user to monitor his actions and also provide Feedback to enable him to perform better. Its audio and visual prompts equip you with unmatched clarity and confidence in comparison to other available AEDs. When cardiac arrest strikes, about 50 percent of the victims require shock while the other half needs a CPR. Zoll
- Sein Marktforschungsumfragen leicht für Ebendiese sein?
- The Basics of HyperConvergence
- Exploring The Need of your Good Strategy to Seek out Initial Company Traders
- Checking the Need of any Good Strategy to Seek out Start up Business Individuals
- Exploring The Need on the Good Strategy to Find Starting out Small business People
- Checking Need to a Good Business Plan to Seek Start-up Industry Investors
- Going through the Need to a Good Business Plan to Seek out Initial Online business Buyers
- Exploring The Need of any Good Strategy to Find Starting out Company Option traders
- Exploring The Need of your Good Business Plan to Seek Establish Internet business People
- Exploring The Need of an Good Strategy to Seek out Initial Internet business Shareholders
First Name: Email Address:
Register now for our "FREE" service to monitor your batteries,electrode pads and CPR responder expiration dates.
Free First Aid Kit with all AED's.
"Free" shipping on all AED's.
(Enter Coupon Code "100" at checkout)